- 20g piece fresh ginger, grated (or use 1–2tsp Very Lazy Chopped Ginger)
- 300g pork loin fillet, sliced into 2cm pieces
- 700g mixed stir-fry vegetables
- 300g straight-to-wok stir-fry egg noodles
- 25g fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Lime wedges, to serve (optional)
- 4tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1tsp sesame oil, for frying
- Mix together the hoisin and soy sauces, chilli and ginger in a small bowl with 1tbsp water to make a dressing. Heat the sesame oil in a large non-stick frying pan or wok over a high heat. When it’s very hot, add the pork and stir-fry for 4–5 min until the meat is turning golden and starting to cook through.
- Add the stir-fry vegetables and cook for a few min, then add the noodles and dressing. Stir-fry for a further 3–4 min until the pork is cooked through. (If the food begins to stick in your pan or wok, add a splash of water rather than more oil.)
- Scatter over the coriander and serve with the lime wedges on the side, if using.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
329 24g 5.5g 0.7g 7.8g 16g 2g 76mg 41g 2.3mg