- 1 apple, peeled and grated, with excess juice squeezed out
- 500g extra-lean pork mince
- 1 medium courgette, grated and excess juice squeezed out
- 1 egg
- 2tbsp wholegrain breadcrumbs
- 1tbsp finely chopped fresh herbs, such as thyme, sage or rosemary
- 6 granary burger buns, halved and toasted
- A few lettuce leaves
- ½ cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 6tbsp extra-light mayonnaise
- Combine the burger ingredients in a large bowl and, using your hands, shape into 6 patties.
- Heat the grill or barbecue to medium and cook the burgers for 5–7 min on each side until thoroughly cooked through.
- To serve, top the base of each bun with a few lettuce leaves, cucumber ribbons and tomato slices. Add a burger and 1tbsp mayonnaise and finish with the top of the bun.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
341 33.4g 8.7g 2.9g 4.8g 7.1g 1.4g 85mg 34.1g 3mg