- Cooking oil spray
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 red peppers, chopped
- 400g pork tenderloin, cut into small chunks
- 400g tin mixed beans in chilli sauce
- 150g mixed salad leaves
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50g tortilla chips, lightly crushed
- 50g reduced-fat cheese, grated
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat. Fry the onion and peppers for 5 min or until softened and lightly browned. Add the pork and fry for 6–8 min until cooked. Add the beans, bring to a simmer and cook for 2 min more.
- Divide the salad leaves and cherry tomatoes among 4 plates. Serve topped with the pork mixture, crushed tortillas and grated cheese.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
348 33.7g 10.1g 3.4g 8.2g 13.1g 1.3g 185mg 31.5g 2.7mg