- ¼ fennel bulb, finely sliced
- 150g pork fillet, cooked with freshly ground black pepper and cooking oil spray
- 1 pink lady apple, cored and cubed
- Handful fresh parsley, to fill
- 1tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½tsp dijon mustard
For the apple cider dressing
- Heat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Season the pork with black pepper and spray with oil. Heat an ovenproof griddle or non-stick frying pan over a medium–high heat, then add the pork and cook for a few min on each side until seared. Transfer the pan to the oven and cook for 10–12 min until cooked through. Allow
to rest before cutting into strips.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients, season with ground black pepper, then put in the jar. Add the remaining ingredients in the order listed.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
360kcal 34.3g 18.9g 3.9g 3.7g 13.1g 0.4g 51mg 13.2g 2.2mg