- 250g pack ready to heat brown rice
- 150g sweetcorn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- 4tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 150g fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 1tbsp rice wine vinegar
- ½ red chilli, finely sliced
- 50g rocket
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 200g lean pork steak, cut into 3cm cubes
- Spray oil
- Heat the rice according to the pack instructions. Add the corn and chopped coriander to the cooked rice and stir through.
- Combine the pineapple, pepper, vinegar and chilli in a bowl, then set aside. Combine the rocket and tomatoes in another bowl and set aside.
- Thread the pork pieces on to skewers (pre-soaked in water if wooden) and spray with oil. Heat a griddle or frying pan to medium-high. Cook the pork skewers, turning, for 8–10 min until just cooked through (be careful not to over‑cook or the meat will be dry).
- Serve the skewers on the rice, with the salad and pineapple salsa on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
426kcal 30g 7.8g 2g 9.6g 15g 0.2g 101mg 53g 3.9mg