- 300g new potatoes in their skins, halved if large
- 200g baby carrots, or 2 carrots, sliced
- 200g mangetout
- Cooking oil spray
- 2 x 150g lean pork chops or leg steaks, fat trimmed
- 1 red apple, cut into wedges
- 5 spring onions, sliced
- 1tsp Dijon mustard
- 3tsp reduced-salt chicken gravy granules
- Cook the potatoes for 5 min in a large pan of boiling water. Add the carrots and cook for a further 6–8 min until tender. Add the mangetout and cook for 1 min more. Drain.
- Meanwhile, spray a large frying pan with oil, add the pork and apple and cook over a medium-high heat for 4 min on each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a warmed plate.
- Add the spring onions to the pan and cook for 1 min. Add 150ml boiling water, the mustard and gravy granules and bubble for 2 min. Serve the pork, apple, potatoes and veg with the gravy.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
392 39.8g 7.9g 2.5g 11g 19.8g 0.6g 113mg 43.1g 5.2mg