- 600g sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 325g savoy cabbage, shredded
- Cooking oil spray
- 4 x 150g lean pork loin steaks
- 1tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 325g green beans, steamed and chopped, to serve
- Cook the sweet potatoes in a large pan of boiling water for 8–10 min until tender, adding the cabbage to the pan for the last minute. Drain and set aside.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil and set over a medium-high heat, then add the pork steaks and fry for 4–5 min on each side until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mash the potatoes and cabbage together. Add the mustard and mix well. Serve the mash with the pork and green beans.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
348 37.8g 8.3g 2.5g 10g 12.3g 0.5g 118mg 32.8g 3.9mg