- 2 roasted peppers in brine from a jar, drained, patted on kitchen roll and sliced
- 2 x 200g tin tuna steak in spring water, drained and flaked
- 400g mixed cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1tbsp capers, rinsed and drained
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- 4tbsp fat-free French dressing
- 8 seeded bread slices
- Put all the ingredients (reserving a few basil leaves to garnish), except the bread, in a large bowl and toss lightly. Set aside for 10 min.
- Heat a griddle pan over a medium–high heat. Add the bread, in batches, and toast, turning, for 1–2 min.
- Top the toasts with the tuna mixture, then garnish with the reserved basil.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
364 31.8g 8.1g 1.7g 7.6g 10.4g 2.6g 36mg 41.2g 1.5mg