- 900g potatoes, peeled
- 2tsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 75g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, dried on kitchen paper, then chopped
- ¼tsp smoked paprika or mild chilli powder (optional)
- 8 vegetarian sausages
- 120g baby spinach and 12 cherry tomatoes, halved, to serve
- Boil the potatoes until tender. Drain, then return to the pan and mash.
- Heat 1tsp of the oil in a non-stick frying pan, then fry the onion for 4–5 min until soft. Mix into the mash with the egg, basil, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and paprika or chilli powder. Shape into 4 patties.
- Cook the sausages according to the pack instructions. Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a frying pan. Cook the patties over a medium heat for 3–4 min on each side until golden. Serve with the sausages, spinach and tomatoes.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
406 21.9g 14.8g 1.6g 9.3g 8.7g 2g 224mg 47.9g 5.4mg