- 1 large potato (300g), sliced into 1cm-thick rounds
- 1 large sweet potato (300g), sliced into 1cm-thick rounds
- Spray cooking oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4tbsp no added salt tomato purée
- ½ small red onion, finely diced
- 75g frozen sweetcorn
- 75g small mushrooms, sliced
- 2tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- 60g reduced-fat cheddar, grated
- 12 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Heat the oven to 200ºC/fan 180°C/
gas 6. Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Arrange the potato and sweet potato slices in a single layer on the tray (discard the ends). Spray with oil, then turn and spray again. Bake for 18 min until the slices start to soften. Remove from the oven and turn the slices over.
- Meanwhile, combine the garlic and tomato purée in a bowl with 2tbsp water.
- Spread the tomato mixture evenly over each potato slice using the back of a spoon. Top with the onion, sweetcorn and mushrooms, then sprinkle over the parsley and cheese. Top with the tomato quarters.
- Return to the oven for a further 12 min or until the cheese is melted and the bases are cooked through. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
110 4.5g 2.2g 1.1g 3.1g 4.6g 0.2g 85mg 16.6g 0.8mg