For the base
- 2 baking potatoes (550g)
- Cooking oil spray
- 2tbsp gluten-free flour
- 1 egg, beaten
For the filling
- 175g tenderstem broccoli, sliced
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 75g frozen peas, thawed
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 100ml skimmed milk
- 2tsp Dijon mustard
- 75g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- A few fresh mint sprigs
- 2tbsp finely grated parmesan or vegetarian parmesan-style hard cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Prick the potatoes, then microwave for 10 min or until tender. Halve, then cool for 10 min. Lightly grease a 20–21cm round flan dish or shallow, loose-bottomed cake tin with spray oil. 2 To make the base, scoop the flesh from the potatoes into a mixing bowl and mash until smooth. Add the flour and egg and mix well. Put into the dish or tin, moulding it into an even layer over the bottom and up the sides. Bake for 30–35 min.
- Put the broccoli, spring onions and peas into the potato case and season with pepper. Whisk the eggs, milk and mustard together in a bowl, then pour over the veg. Dot with the feta and mint and scatter over the parmesan or vegetarian cheese, then bake for 25–30 min until golden and set. Serve warm or cold.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
207 12.5g 7.3g 3g 3.5g 2.6g 0.9g 136mg 23.9g 2.1mg