- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cut into 2cm chunks
- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 aubergine, cut into 2cm chunks
- 1tsp chipotle paste
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Zest and juice 1 lime or lemon
- 300g peeled and deveined raw king prawns
- 150g mangetout
- ½ x 25g bunch fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
- 300g brown rice, cooked according to the pack instructions, to serve
- Boil the sweet potato for 5 min or until almost tender, then drain.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan, then cook the aubergine chunks over the highest heat for 3–4 min until golden. Add the sweet potato and cook for a further 3 min, stirring. Reduce the heat to medium-high, then add the chipotle paste and garlic and cook for 2–3 min until the aubergine is almost tender.
- Add the lime or lemon zest and juice, 2tbsp water, the prawns and mangetout. Stir-fry for 3–4 min until the prawns are cooked. Scatter over the coriander and serve with the rice.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
417 20.9g 5.8g 1.1g 6.9g 6.9g 0.5g 107mg 75g 3.1mg