- 400g can no added salt chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 350g mixed baby tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 125g mixed salad leaves
- 13g fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 350g peeled cooked prawns
- 2tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1tsp dijon or wholegrain mustard
- Zest and juice ½ lemon
- Put the chickpeas, tomatoes, onion, salad leaves and basil in a large bowl. Toss to combine, then transfer to serving plates. Top with the avocado and prawns.
- Whisk the oil, mustard, lemon zest and juice together in a bowl. Season with black pepper, then drizzle over the salad and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
275 19g 14g 2.4g 5.6g 4.2g 1.4g 142mg 13g 2.6mg