- 100g large raw prawns, peeled
- 1tbsp chopped coriander, plus extra to garnish
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 2tsp medium curry powder
- 2tsp vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3 mushrooms, sliced
- 50g long-grain rice
- 175ml hot reduced-salt fish stock
- 80g frozen peas
- Put the prawns in a non-metallic bowl and mix with the coriander, lemon juice and half the curry powder. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and garlic and fry for 2–3 min. Add the remaining curry powder with the mushrooms and cook for 1 min.
- Stir in the rice and the hot stock and bring to the boil. Reduce to a simmer, then cover and cook for 8 min. Add the reserved prawns and the peas, cover and cook for a further 5–6 min, until the rice is cooked through. Serve garnished with extra coriander.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
442 28.8g 11.3g 1.8g 10g 6.6g 1.8g 218mg 60.5g 9.5mg