- 300g courgettes, chopped
- 225g cauliflower florets
- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 1tbsp lemongrass paste
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- 350g raw king prawns, peeled
- 225g pak choi, shredded
- 3tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 4 shallots, thinly sliced
- 75g beansprouts, trimmed and blanched
- Pulse the courgettes and cauliflower separately in a food processor to make ‘rice’ grains.
- Heat the oil in a large wok over a high heat. Stir-fry the lemongrass, garlic, chilli and prawns for 5 min or until cooked and golden. Add the pak choi and soy sauce, then stir-fry for 1 min or until the pak choi is just starting to wilt. Add the vegetable rice and stir-fry for 1 min.
- Remove from the heat, toss through the shallots and beansprouts and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
164 20g 4.9g 0.7g 3.5g 5.7g 1.5g 114mg 8g 2.8mg