- 2 large ripe avocados
- Juice 1 lime, plus wedges, to serve
- 150g low-fat greek-style yogurt
- 4tbsp chopped fresh coriander, plus extra leaves, to serve
- 2tbsp finely chopped fresh chives, plus extra, to serve
- Few drops tabasco sauce, to taste
- ¾tsp worcestershire sauce
- 12 cooked jumbo tiger prawns (or 250g cooked and peeled king prawns), peeled and halved lengthways
- 1 cucumber, quartered lengthways, deseeded and chopped
- ½ small iceberg lettuce, cut into thick wedges
- 4 mini corn tortillas, warmed, to serve
- Halve the avocados lengthways and remove the stones. Carefully scoop out the flesh, leaving a 0.5cm border. Brush the avocado shells with 1tbsp lime juice. Chop the flesh roughly and set aside.
- Combine the remaining lime juice with the yogurt, coriander, chives, tabasco and Worcestershire sauce. Mix until well combined and season with freshly ground black pepper. Toss through the prawns, cucumber and avocado flesh.
- Spoon the prawn mixture into the avocado shells. Sprinkle with the extra coriander leaves and chives. Serve with lettuce wedges, lime wedges and warmed corn tortillas.
GOING GLUTEN FREE? Check the ingredients in your Worcestershire sauce and tortillas, as brands vary.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
339 17g 21g 4.5g 8.2g 5g 1.1g 161mg 21g 1.6mg