- 13g bunch fresh mint, leaves only, plus extra to serve
- 60g baby spinach
- Zest and juice 1 lemon
- 300g bow-tie (farfalle) pasta
- 2 medium peppers (1 red, 1 yellow), thinly sliced
- 250g peeled raw king prawns, thawed if frozen
- 150g frozen peas, thawed in a bowl of boiling water
- 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- Whiz the peas, mint, spinach, 2tsp of the olive oil, lemon zest and juice and garlic in a food processor. Add 3tbsp water and blitz until smooth. Season with ground black pepper.
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water according to the pack instructions until al dente. Drain and return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan over a high heat. Cook the peppers, stirring, for 8 min or until tender. Add the prawns and cook, stirring, for 3 min or until golden and cooked through.
- Add the prawns and pea pesto to the pasta and toss gently to combine. Divide among 4 bowls and serve scattered with extra mint.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
394 23g 5.6g 0.9g 6g 7.4g 0.3g 90mg 59g 3.3mg