- Cooking oil spray
- 2tsp cumin seeds
- 1tsp mustard seeds
- 2 red onions, roughly chopped
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 2 yellow peppers, sliced
- 600g savoy cabbage, shredded
- 200g broccoli, cut into florets
- 90ml hot reduced-salt vegetable stock
- 2tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 430g cooked peeled king prawns
- 2tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 2tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Spray a non-stick wok or large frying pan with a little oil and heat until hot. Cook the cumin and mustard seeds until the mustard seeds start to pop. Add the onions and stir-fry for 2 min.
- Add the remaining vegetables, stock and soy sauce and toss well. Cover and leave to steam-fry for 8–10 min.
- Remove the lid, add the prawns and coriander and stir fry for 3–4 min until the prawns are hot. Serve sprinkled with the toasted sesame seeds.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
262 25.6g 8.5g 1.5g 13.6g 20.5g 2.7g 370mg 24g 6.5mg