- 600g waxy potatoes (we used charlotte), peeled and cut into 2cm-thick rounds
- 300g green beans, trimmed and cut into 5cm lengths
- 50g pitted green olives, sliced
- Zest 1 lemon and juice ½
- 4tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- 1tbsp olive oil, plus 2tsp extra
- 1tbsp plain flour
- ½tsp chilli flakes
- 350g raw king prawns (defrosted if frozen)
- 100g watercress leaves or baby rocket
- 2tbsp toasted pine nuts
- Steam the potatoes over a pan of simmering water, for 12 min or until tender. Add the green beans for the last 2–3 min of cooking time. Drain and set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine the olives with the lemon juice, parsley and 1tbsp olive oil. Set aside.
- In a large, sealable plastic food bag, combine the flour, chilli flakes and lemon zest. Add the prawns, seal the bag and toss to coat.
- In a large non-stick frying pan, heat the 2tsp oil over a high heat. Add the prawns and cook, stirring, for 2–3 min until cooked through.
- Combine the watercress or rocket, potatoes, beans and half the olive mixture in a salad bowl.
- Divide the salad among 4 bowls. Top with the prawns, drizzle with the remaining olive mixture and serve sprinkled with the pine nuts.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
331kcal 22g 12g 1.7g 6.9g 4.2g 0.9g 154mg 28g 3.2mg