- 700g new potatoes, scrubbed
- Cooking oil spray
- 1tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 x 125g beef medallions, trimmed of fat
- 4 prosciutto slices, halved lengthways to make 8 strips
- 275g small tomatoes on the vine
- 400g tenderstem broccoli
- 4 heaped tsp reduced-salt gravy granules
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7 and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Put the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then cook, uncovered, for 10 min or until just tender. Drain well, then return to the pan and crush very lightly with a fork to break them up a little. Transfer to the prepared tray and spray with oil, then roast in the oven for 30 min or until crisp and golden.
- Meanwhile, brush the mustard around the side of each steak, then wrap around 2 prosciutto strips and secure with a cocktail stick. Heat a large non-stick griddle pan over a medium-high heat, then cook the steaks for 2–3 min on each side for medium, or until done to your liking. Transfer to a chopping board and rest, covered with foil, for 5 min (leave the pan on the heat).
- Cook the tomatoes in the griddle pan for 5 min or until softened and lightly charred. Steam the broccoli for 3–4 min.
- Make up the gravy according to the pack instructions. Season the steaks with black pepper and discard the cocktail sticks, then serve with the roast potatoes, broccoli, tomatoes and gravy.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
386 39.6g 10.2g 3.8g 6.8g 7g 1.8g 83mg 35.6g 5.3mg