- 350g chicken breast, sliced
- 2 small leeks, finely sliced
- 200g chestnut mushrooms, sliced
- 2 x 250g pouches ready to heat basmati rice, heated
- 8tbsp chopped fresh herbs, such as chives and parsley
- 160g baby spinach
- 120g Philadelphia Lightest
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 500ml very low salt gluten-free chicken stock
- 50g parmesan, finely grated
- Heat the olive oil in a deep non-stick frying pan set over a medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for 2–3 min until browned. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the leeks and mushrooms to the pan and cook for 2–3 min.
- Add the cooked rice and half the stock, then stir over a medium heat until the rice has absorbed all the liquid. Return the chicken and any juices to the pan. Add the remaining stock and continue
to cook the risotto until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Stir through the herbs, baby spinach, cream cheese and parmesan. Season with freshly ground black pepper to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
461 41g 15g 5g 3.9g 4.4g 0.8g 275mg 37g 3.2mg