- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp gluten-free, dairy-free korma or balti curry paste
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 x 400ml can light coconut milk
- 450g white fish fillets, thawed if frozen, cut into chunks
- 2 courgettes, chopped
- 200g gai lan (Chinese broccoli), cut into 6cm lengths, or tenderstem
- 250g fresh or frozen green beans, trimmed and halved widthways
- 3 spring onions
- 2 x 250g pouches read-to-heat brown basmati rice, to serve
- Handful fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the curry paste and garlic,
stirring for about 1 min. Add the coconut milk, bring to the boil and cook for 5 min or until reduced by about a third.
- Add the dish and courgettes to the pan, then simmer, covered, for 4 min. Add the gai lan or tenderstem and the green beans. Gently stir, then simmer for a further 3 min. Stir through the spring onions.
- Serve the fish curry with the heated brown rice and garnish with coriander leaves.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
479 29.8g 17g 8.1g 7.9g 6.1g 0.7g 92mg 48.3g 2.5mg