- 350g butternut squash, diced
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1tbsp medium curry powder
- 300ml reduced-salt chicken stock
- 350g cooked, skinless chicken, shredded
- 2tbsp mango chutney
- 2tbsp lime pickle
- 400g steamed rice
- 2 courgettes, sliced and steamed
- A few sprigs of coriander, chopped
- Steam the butternut squash for about 10 min until it’s tender. Meanwhile, spray a non-stick pan with the oil, add the onion and cook until browned. Add the apple and curry powder and cook for 2 more min.
- Add the chicken stock and shredded chicken. Simmer for 4–5 min, then add the mango chutney, lime pickle and steamed butternut squash. Simmer until the curry starts to thicken.
- Serve the curry with the rice and courgettes, garnished with the coriander.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
395kcal 33g 7.2g 1.5g 5.3g 15.5g 1.1g 135mg 53.1g 4.8mg