- 500g pack mussels in white wine sauce
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 chilli, sliced
- 2tsp paprika
- Pinch saffron, chopped (optional)
- 300g vine tomatoes, chopped
- 2 x 250g packs ready to heat brown rice
- 100g baby spinach
- 150g frozen peas
- 300g cooked peeled and deveined king prawns
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Heat the mussels according to the pack instructions, then drain reserving the liquid. Keep the mussels warm.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large non-stick paella pan, frying pan or wok over a high heat. Cook the pepper, chilli, paprika and saffron (if using) for 2–3 min. Add the tomatoes to the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes are soft. Add the reserved liquid from the mussels together with the rice, spinach and peas. Stir until the rice and peas are heated through. Add the prawns and heat through for 1 min. Stir in the mussels and heat for 1 min more.
- Serve the paella with lemon wedges to squeeze over.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
389kcal 25.1g 9.1g 2.5g 6.8g 7.3g 2.2g 165mg 55.3g 4.2mg