- 1 serving leftover pea pilaf
- 125g sweetcorn
- 1tsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 120g can no-drain tuna, flaked
- 1tsp toasted flaked almonds
- 2tsp hot chilli sauce, to serve (optional)
- Combine the pilaf with the sweetcorn and soy sauce. Top with the tuna and almonds, then drizzle over the hot chilli sauce, if using, and serve.
Tip This is also great heated up. Put the pilaf, sweetcorn, soy and tuna in a microwave-proof bowl, cover and microwave on high for 2–3 min until heated through. Or, if you’re at home, heat in a wok or frying pan sprayed with oil over a medium heat.