- 1tsp smoked paprika
- Zest 1 lime, juice 2, plus wedges to serve
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 350g chicken mini breast fillets
- 180g quinoa, rinsed
- 250g green beans, trimmed
- 400g can black beans in water, rinsed and drained
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- 1tsp maple syrup
- In a shallow non-metallic dish, combine the paprika, lime zest, half the lime juice and 2tsp olive oil. Add the chicken and turn to coat, then cover and set aside to marinate for 30 min.
- Meanwhile, put the quinoa in a saucepan with 375ml cold water. Bring to the boil over a high heat, then reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 12–15 min until the water has been absorbed and the quinoa is al dente. Set aside.
- Heat a large non-stick griddle pan over a medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade, then cook for 3–4 min on each side until cooked through. Meanwhile, steam the green beans for 2–3 min until just tender.
- Divide the quinoa, black beans, green beans, tomatoes, avocado and chicken among 4 bowls. Whisk the remaining lime juice and olive oil with the maple syrup, then drizzle over the bowls and serve with extra lime wedges.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
467kcal 41.7g 13.9g 2.6g 11.7g 8.5g 0.5g 85mg 40.2g 5mg