- 80g quinoa
- 300ml almond milk
- ½tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼tsp vanilla extract
- 100g blackberries
- 2tbsp runny honey
- Zest and juice ½ lemon
- 1 apple
- 2tbsp low-fat natural yogurt
- 1tbsp goji berries
- Rinse the quinoa in a sieve. Put it in a pan with the almond milk, cinnamon and vanilla extract, then bring to the boil. Turn down the heat and let it cook for 15 min.
- While it’s cooking, put the blackberries, honey, half the lemon zest and all the juice in a small pan. Bring to the boil, then simmer for 10 min, breaking down the blackberries with the back of the spoon to form a compote.
- Just before everything is ready, julienne or cut the apple into thin slivers.
- Serve the porridge with the compote, apple, yogurt, goji berries and remaining lemon zest.
Recipe credit: SeasonalBerries.co.uk
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
301 10g 4.3g 0.6g 9.8g 37.3g 0.4g 308mg 58.1g 3.7mg