- Cooking oil spray
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 celery sticks, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 350g sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 500ml reduced-salt vegetable stock
- 680g jar passata with garlic and onion
- 2tsp dried mixed herbs
- 2 x 400g tins butter beans in water, drained
- 200g quinoa
- 300g savoy cabbage, shredded
- Spray a large non-stick saucepan with a little oil and put it over a medium heat. Add the carrots, onion, celery and garlic and cook for 5 min or until softened. Add the sweet potatoes and cook for another 5 min.
- Add 1.25 litres water to the pan with the stock, passata and mixed herbs. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered, for 5 min.
- Add the butter beans and quinoa to the pan. Gently simmer, uncovered, for 20 min, adding the cabbage to the pan for the final 5 min of cooking. Serve in bowls, sprinkled with ground black pepper.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
239 10.4g 2.9g 0.5g 10.6g 13g 0.8g 91mg 44.3g 4.3mg