- 1tsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1tbsp medium curry powder
- 250g Quorn pieces, thawed if frozen
- 400g can cherry tomatoes
- ½ x 400g can evaporated coconut milk
- 100g baby spinach
- 4tbsp chopped fresh coriander, plus extra to garnish
- 2 x 250g packs ready-to-heat rice and quinoa
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Add the onion and pepper and cook for 5 min until softened. Add the curry powder and cook for 2 min, then add the Quorn and toss to coat.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, coconut milk and 100ml water to the pan. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 min.
- Add the spinach and cook until just wilted, then stir through the coriander. Meanwhile, heat the rice and quinoa according to the pack instructions.
- To serve, divide the rice and curry among 4 bowls, and garnish with the extra coriander.
YOU CAN FREEZE the remaining ½ can of evaporated coconut milk for up to 1 month. Defrost and blend the milk to restore its texture before adding it to another recipe.