- 2 lamb racks (8 cutlets on each), French-trimmed
- 200g ricotta
- 2 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 15g basil, shredded, plus extra to garnish
- 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 x 125g bunches vine-ripened cherry tomatoes
- 2tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 300g green beans
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
- Using a small sharp knife, cut along the lamb racks, close to the bones, about 3cm deep.
- Mix the ricotta, garlic and basil and spoon the mixture into the centre of each lamb rack, securing with cocktail sticks, if needed. Place the lamb in a large roasting dish, drizzle with half the olive oil and season with black pepper. Roast for 10 min.
- Add the tomatoes to the dish and drizzle with the remaining oil and the vinegar. Roast for a further 10 min or until the tomatoes are tender and the lamb is cooked but slightly pink. Remove from the oven, cover with foil and set aside for 5 min to rest.
- Meanwhile, steam the green beans. To serve, arrange beans and tomatoes on four plates and drizzle with any pan juices. Cut each rack of lamb in half and add to the plates.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
398 34.7g 24.7g 11.3g 3.9g 8.1g 0.5g 177mg 9.5g 3.7g