- 250g frozen raspberries
- 300g ripe mango flesh (1–2 mangoes), diced
- 150g low-fat raspberry yogurt
- Fresh raspberries, to decorate (optional)
- Put the frozen raspberries, diced mango and the yogurt in a food processor and blend until smooth (scrape down the sides with a spatula halfway through).
- Transfer the mixture to a freezerproof container, then freeze for 30 min or until ready to serve. Decorate with fresh raspberries, if using.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
90 3g 0.8g 0.4g 5.2g 18.5g 0.1g 81mg 19.1g 1.1mg