- 80g caster sugar
- 350g raspberries, defrosted if frozen
- 100g extra-light soft cheese
- 150g low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 12 sponge fingers, broken into large pieces
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar with 5tbsp boiling water and stir well. Add 300g of the raspberries and keep stirring until the syrup is dark pink.
- In another bowl, whisk the soft cheese and vanilla yogurt until smooth.
- Dip half the sponge finger pieces into the raspberry syrup, then divide among 4 serving glasses. Top with half the soaked raspberries and half the cream mixture. Repeat the process with the remaining sponge finger pieces, raspberries and cream mixture.
- Serve topped with the remaining, unsoaked raspberries, decorated with coconut shavings, if you like.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
222 6.7g 2.3g 1.2g 2.8g 41.4g 0.4g 109mg 45.7g 0.7mg