- 4 large egg whites
- 200g caster sugar
- Zest 1 lemon and 1 lime
- 500g 2% fat Greek yogurt
- 450g raspberries
- Fresh mint sprigs, to decorate
- Heat the oven to 150°C/fan 130°C/gas 2 and line a large baking sheet with baking paper.
- Put the egg whites in a squeaky clean bowl and whisk with an electric hand mixer until stiff peaks form. With the motor running, gradually add the sugar. Whisk for about 2–3 min until the mixture is white, glossy and smooth (if you pinch some between your fingers you shouldn’t feel sugar grains).
- Gently fold in the zests, reserving some lime zest to decorate, then put 8 dollops of the mixture on to the prepared sheet, smoothing each out to form a rough circle with a hollow in the middle. Bake in the oven for 1 hr, then turn the oven off and leave the door ajar until the meringues are completely cool (you can do this overnight).
- To serve, spoon the yogurt on to the meringues, top with the raspberries and decorate with the mint sprigs and the reserved lime zest.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
166 9g 1.4g 0.9g 1.9g 31.2g 0.1g 81mg 31.2g 0.5mg