- 100g no added sugar muesli
- 2tbsp shelled, unsalted pistachios, roughly chopped
- 2tbsp unsalted almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 quantity raspberry sorbet
- 250g low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 peaches, sliced
- Handful fresh raspberries, to serve
- Heat the oven to 190ºC/fan 170°C/gas 5 and line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine the muesli, pistachios and almonds in the tray, then toast in the oven for 8–12 min until lightly golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, take the raspberry sorbet out of the freezer and allow to soften a little.
- To assemble the desserts, divide the Greek yogurt among 4 small wine glasses, then top with the toasted muesli mixture. Arrange the peach slices on top, then add a scoop of raspberry sorbet to each. Serve immediately with a few fresh raspberries on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
263kcal 13.2g 11.7g 2.1g 6.1g 14.3g 0.1g 122mg 21.8g 2mg