User Review( votes)
- 500g new potatoes in their skins, sliced
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 aubergine, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 courgette, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 4 x 150g white fish fillets
- Cooking oil spray
- 40g reduced-fat cheddar, grated
- 100g baby spinach, to serve
- 2tbsp chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
- Heat the oven to 200ºC/fan 180°C/gas 6. Cook the potatoes in a medium pan of boiling water for 15 min or until tender, then drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Cook the onion, aubergine, pepper, courgette and garlic over a medium-high heat for 8–10 min until soft. Add the tomatoes and heat through.
- Put half the veg mixture in a baking dish. Layer the fish, then the remaining veg mixture. Top with the potato slices, spray with oil, then sprinkle over the grated cheese. Bake for 20 min or until golden and cooked. Serve with the spinach, garnished with the parsley.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
333 37.2g 7.1g 1.9g 7.7g 11.8g 0.6g 195mg 32g 2.5mg