- 250g pack ready to heat brown basmati and wild rice blend (we used Tilda)
- 300g green beans
- 1 cucumber, quartered lengthways and sliced
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 350g mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 x 200g tins tuna in spring water, drained and flaked
- 75g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 40g pitted kalamata olives
- 25g fresh flatleaf parsley
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Heat the rice according to the pack instructions, then transfer to a large bowl and set aside.
- Meanwhile, bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil, then blanch the green beans for 2 min or until just tender. Drain the beans, then refresh in a bowl of cold water and pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Add the blanched green beans to the rice with the cucumber, shallots, tomatoes, tuna, feta, olives and parsley.
- Mix the lemon juice, garlic and olive oil together in a small bowl to make a dressing, then season with ground black pepper. Toss through the salad, then serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
306 28.5g 11.3g 3.4g 6.3g 6.7g 2g 154mg 22.2g 3.9mg