- Spray olive oil
- 4 medium-large flat mushrooms, stems removed
- 450g butternut squash, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 large red pepper, thickly sliced
- 1 large courgette, thinly sliced
- 250g vegetarian ricotta
- Grated zest and juice ½ lemon
- 100g baby rocket, finely chopped, plus extra leaves, to garnish
- 1tbsp capers, chopped
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices granary bread spread with a little reduced-fat spread, and lemon wedges, to serve
- Spray a large griddle pan with olive oil and set over a medium-high heat. In batches, cook the mushrooms, squash, onion, pepper and courgette for 2–4 min on each side until golden and tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the ricotta with the lemon zest, rocket and capers. In a separate small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil.
- Divide the ricotta mixture among 4 plates, creating a base for the stack. Arrange the vegetables on top, followed by a few rocket leaves. Drizzle with the lemon dressing and serve with the granary bread and lemon wedges.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
363 15g 16g 6g 8.4g 13g 0.8g 331mg 33g 3.4mg