- 600g sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1cm thick rounds
- Cooking oil spray
- 2tsp sweet paprika
- 125g ricotta
- 2tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- 4tbsp snipped fresh chives
- 100g oil-free roasted red peppers from a jar, diced
- 2tsp lemon juice
- Pinch dried chilli flakes
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line a large baking sheet with non-stick baking paper, then arrange the sweet potato slices on top (you should have around 24 slices). Spray lightly with oil, then sprinkle with the paprika. Bake for 30–40 min, turning halfway through, until golden and tender. Set aside to cool.
- Combine the ricotta, parsley and half the chives in a medium bowl until smooth, then season with black pepper and set aside. In another small bowl, combine the peppers, lemon juice and chilli to make a salsa.
- Spoon 1tsp of the ricotta mixture on to each sweet potato round, top with a little salsa, sprinkle with the rest of the chives and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
27kcal 0.8g 0.7g 0.4g 0.9g 1.5g 0.1g 20mg 4.8g 0.3mg