- 1 large butternut squash, cut into chunks
- ½ cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 parsnips, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 350g sweet potatoes, cut into chunks
- Spray oil
- 2tbsp dukkah
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 50g vegetarian parmesan-style cheese, grated
- 60g low-fat vegetarian cheese, grated
- 250g low-fat cottage cheese
- 4tbsp skimmed milk
- ½tsp ground nutmeg
- Fresh parsley, roughly chopped, to garnish
- Heat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Arrange the squash, cauliflower, parsnips, red onion and sweet potatoes in a large ovenproof baking tin, spray with oil and sprinkle with dukkah. Bake for 30 min, turning several times.
- Meanwhile, put the eggs, cheeses, milk and nutmeg in a food processor and blend until smooth. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Lightly spray a large ovenproof dish (about 1.5 litre) or an ovenproof frying pan with oil. Transfer the cooked veg to the dish or pan, then pour over the egg mixture and toss together lightly to coat the veg evenly. Bake for 25–30 min (cover with foil if the top becomes too brown) until set.
- Slice and garnish with the parsley to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
384kcal 22g 13g 4.4g 9g 19g 0.7g 385mg 39g 5.3mg