- 50g unsalted, roasted cashews
- 1kg butternut squash, deseeded and diced into 2cm cubes
- Cooking oil spray
- 2 x 400g tins chickpeas in water, drained
- 250g tenderstem broccoli, trimmed
- 1tsp curry powder
- 1tbsp mirin
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- 100g baby spinach
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- Put the cashews in a medium bowl, cover with cold water and leave to soak for 2 hr.
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6 and line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Put the squash in one tray and spray with oil, then roast for 30 min or until tender.
- Pat the chickpeas dry with kitchen paper, then put them in the remaining baking tray with the broccoli. Spray with oil, then roast for 10 min or until the chickpeas are golden and the broccoli is tender.
- Meanwhile, make the dressing: drain the cashews, then tip into a blender and add the curry powder, mirin, lemon juice and 2tbsp water. Blitz until thick and creamy, adding a little more water to thin, if necessary.
- Gently toss the roasted squash, broccoli and chickpeas with the spinach and red onion to combine. Transfer to a serving dish, drizzle with the dressing, then season with ground black pepper to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
329kcal 16.6g 10.8g 1.7g 14.6g 13.3g 0.1g 221mg 44.2g 5.6mg