- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 lemon, sliced into 8
- 200g broccoli florets
- 30g tahini
- 200g pack tempeh, cut into
- 2cm slices
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 50g rocket leaves
- 1tsp olive oil
- 1tsp smoked paprika
- 1tsp ground coriander
- 1tsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1tsp agave nectar
- Spray oil
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Combine the chickpeas, lemon slices and broccoli with the oil, paprika and coriander in a bowl. Arrange on the prepared baking tray and cook in the oven for 20–25 min until the broccoli is tender and lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, combine the tahini, soy sauce and agave nectar in a small bowl. Stir in 2–3tbsp hot water to make a smooth dressing.
- Spray a pan with oil and set over a medium heat. Add the tempeh and cook, turning, for 2–3 min until golden. Add the cherry tomatoes and cook, stirring, for 1–2 min until they soften.
- In a bowl, combine the rocket with the tempeh and chickpea mixtures. Pour over the tahini dressing, season with black pepper and serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
539 39g 23g 2.3g 18g 9.5g 0.3g 404mg 33g 9.5mg