- 2tbsp olive oil
- 500g skinless and boneless chicken thighs, halved
- 400g potatoes, peeled and cut into 3cm chunks
- 500g peeled butternut squash, cut into even-size chunks
- 8 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 2 lemons, cut into 8 wedges
- A few thyme sprigs, chopped
- 70g rocket, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/fan 180ºC/gas 6. In a large frying pan, heat 1tsp of the oil, then add the chicken and sear on each side until lightly golden.
- Transfer the seared chicken to a large shallow casserole or ovenproof dish, then add the chopped potatoes, butternut squash, garlic cloves and lemon wedges to the dish. Scatter with the thyme, then season with ground black pepper and drizzle with the remaining oil. Toss to coat, then roast for 30 min, turning once, or until the vegetables are golden and tender and the chicken cooked through.
- To serve, divide the roasted chicken and vegetables among 4 plates, then scatter with the rocket.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
315kcal 32g 9.4g 1.8g 4.9g 6.5g 0.3g 103mg 28.7g 2.6mg