- 500g squash, peeled and cut into 2cm cubes
- 1tbsp maple syrup, plus extra 1tsp
- 1tsp paprika
- Spray olive oil
- 200g shredded red cabbage
- 400g can no-added-salt lentils, drained
- 3tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1tbsp lime juice, plus lime wedges to serve
- 2tsp olive oil
- 4 large wholegrain tortillas, warmed
- 1 small avocado, mashed
- 1½tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Heat the oven to 200ºC/fan 180°C/gas 6 and line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Put the squash, 1tbsp maple syrup and paprika in a large bowl and toss to combine, then transfer to the prepared tray. Lightly spray with olive oil and bake for 40 min or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl combine the cabbage, lentils, coriander, lime juice, 2tsp olive oil and extra 1tsp maple syrup. Toss together and season with ground black pepper.
- Top each tortilla with a quarter of the mashed avocado, slaw and roasted squash and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds. Fold up and serve with the lime wedges.
Nutrition per serving
429 14g 14.1g 3.6g 12g 12g 0.6g 116mg 54.4g 4.1mg Read more on how we calculate nutrition.