- 320g ready-rolled reduced-fat puff pastry sheet
- 1 egg, beaten
- 6 peaches or nectarines
- Juice ½ orange
- 2tbsp runny honey
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- ½tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- Heat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Lay the pastry on a baking sheet lined with non-stick baking paper, then cut into 2 large squares. Prick all over with a fork, then brush over the beaten egg. Bake for 10 min, then cover the pastry with another baking sheet (this helps to stop the pastry puffing up too much). Bake for 10 min more or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, slice the peaches or nectarines into thick wedges. Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat, then add the orange juice, honey, vanilla extract, cinnamon, if using, and the fruit. Bubble gently for 5 min or until syrupy.
- Remove the pastry from the oven and take off the top baking sheet. Arrange the cooked fruit on top of the pastry squares, then pour over the syrup. Slice each tart into 4, then serve while still warm.
Canned fruits You can use 2 x 410g cans peach halves in juice instead of fresh, if you like. Omit the orange juice and add 4tbsp juice from the can to help the peaches cook in step 2.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
214 4.2g 6.7g 2.1g 1.9g 14g 0.3g 9mg 33.1g 0.4mg