- 1½tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1tbsp mirin or sherry
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 600g lean pork fillet, fat trimmed
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 200g kale, leaves trimmed, chopped
- 125g beansprouts
- 100g kimchi, coarsely chopped
- 250g steamed green beans
- 2tsp toasted sesame seeds, to garnish
- Combine 1tbsp of the soy sauce, the mirin or sherry and half the garlic in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add the pork and turn to coat. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 30 min.
- Heat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Line a large baking tray with foil and put a wire rack on top. Heat 1tsp of the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the pork and cook, turning, for 5 min or until browned all over. Transfer to the prepared rack and bake for 15–20 min or until the meat is cooked to your liking. Transfer the pork to a plate, cover loosely with foil and set aside to rest for 5 min, then slice thickly.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Sauté the onion for 5 min or until softened. Add the remaining garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until fragrant. Add the kale, beansprouts and kimchi, and cook, stirring, for 2 min or until wilted and heated through. Stir through the steamed green beans and the remaining soy sauce.
- To serve, divide the warm salad among 4 bowls and top with the sliced pork and a sprinkling of sesame seeds.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
309 37g 11g 3g 4.6g 7.5g 0.9g 142mg 10g 3.7mg