- 4 x 150g skinless salmon fillets
- 1tsp fennel seeds, crushed
- 600g new potatoes
- 150g green beans, trimmed and cut into 4cm lengths
- 2 courgettes, trimmed
- 75g watercress
- 1tbsp sunflower seeds, lightly toasted
- 2tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6 and line a baking tray with baking paper. Rub the salmon fillets with the fennel seeds, then put them on the baking tray and roast for 10 min or until they’re cooked to your liking. Remove and set aside to cool, then put thefillets in a large bowl and flake with a fork.
- Meanwhile, cook the new potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water for 20 min or until tender, adding the beans for the last 2 min of the cooking time. Drain in a colander, then refresh.
- Use a vegetable peeler to slice the courgettes into long ribbons, stopping at the seeds. Put them in a heatproof bowl, then pour over enough boiling water to cover. Leave for 30 sec, then drain in a colander and refresh.
- Slice the potatoes into 1.5cm thick rounds, then add to the salmon with the beans, courgettes, watercress and sunflower seeds.
- In a small jug or bowl, whisk together the orange juice, olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Pour the dressing over the salad, then gently toss to combine. Divide among 4 plates to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
459 36.8g 22.3g 3.8g 4.9g 6.4g 0.2g 124mg 29.5g 3.1mg