- 350g mixed cherry and small vine tomatoes, halved
- 2tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 200g giant couscous
- Juice 1 lemon
- 120g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- Large handful fresh basil
- Heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6. Put the tomatoes on a baking sheet, drizzle with 1tbsp of the oil and season with black pepper. Roast for 25 min, then set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, cook the couscous according to the pack instructions. Drain, then tip into a mixing bowl and stir through the lemon juice and remaining oil. Leave to cool to room temperature.
- Gently stir the roasted tomatoes, crumbled feta and basil through the couscous, then sprinkle with pepper to serve.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
299kcal 11.7g 10.3g 4.1g 3g 3.9g 1.4g 135mg 42.7g 1.7mg