- ½ x 400g can green lentils, rinsed and drained
- 125g leftover roasted veg, such as carrot, sweet potato, squash
- ½ pepper (any colour), chopped
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 30g reduced-fat feta
- 20g pitted kalamata olives
- 1tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
- A few fresh basil leaves, to garnish
For the dressing
- 1tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1tsp dijon mustard
- 1tbsp sherry or balsamic vinegar
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Mix together the lentils, roasted veg, pepper, tomato, feta and olives. Drizzle over the dressing, sprinkle with the pumpkin seeds and garnish with the basil.
FOR EXTRA KICK add ½ chopped chilli to the lentil mix.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
451kcal 22g 18g 4.5g 10g 17g 1.9g 209mg 43g 6.9mg