- 400g sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 large courgette, chopped
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 200g asparagus or green beans, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 6 medium eggs
- 175ml skimmed milk
- 50g rocket, 30g parmesan shavings and 1tbsp balsamic glaze, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7 and line a large roasting tray with baking paper. Put the sweet potatoes, pepper, courgette and onion into the tray, then drizzle with the olive oil and toss to coat. Roast for 25 min.
- Add the asparagus or beans to the tray and roast for a further 5 min. Remove the tray from the oven, then reduce the heat to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4.
- Transfer the roasted veg to a 1.5 litre ovenproof dish. Whisk the eggs and milk together in a jug, then pour over the veg. Bake for 20–25 min until the frittata is set and the top is lightly golden.
- Scatter over a few of the rocket leaves and parmesan shavings, then cut the frittata into 4 and serve drizzled with the balsamic glaze, with the remaining rocket and parmesan on the side.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
354 20.5g 16.3g 5g 6.9g 16g 0.6g 269mg 33.1g 3.8mg