- 300g leftover roasted vegetables, such as potato, sweet potato and carrot
- 1 medium potato, microwaved and flesh scooped out
- 1 courgette, grated and squeezed dry
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 80g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4tbsp wholemeal flour
- 4tbsp chopped fresh flatleaf parsley
- 4tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra
- 2tsp for the dressing
- 150g low-fat natural yogurt
- 1–2tsp dijon mustard
- 4tsp balsamic vinegar
- 80g rocket, to serve
- Put the roasted vegetables in a large bowl and mash, leaving some texture. Add the cooked potato, courgette, pepper, feta, eggs, flour and half each of the chopped parsley and mint. Stir until well combined, then season with ground black pepper. Using clean hands, shape into 12 fritters.
- In a large non-stick frying pan, heat ½tbsp olive oil over a medium-high heat. Put half the fritters in the pan and cook for 2–3 min on each side until golden and cooked through. Repeat with the remaining fritters, adding the remaining ½tbsp olive oil as required.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine the yogurt and mustard with the remaining herbs. In a separate bowl mix the 2tsp olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Divide the fritters among 3 plates and serve with the herb yogurt and rocket dressed with the vinaigrette.
Nutrition per serving
Read more on how we calculate nutrition.
471 21.8g 21.8g 4.8g 9.8g 16.5g 1.2g 246mg 51.9g 4.6mg